Tracks (Discussion Topics)
At Recruiting Unconferences the discussion topics (tracks) are sourced from the participants. Everybody can suggest a topic and even better if you agree to lead a discussion.
Other Unconferences or BarCamps decide on the topics at the beginning of the event, but we prefer to prepare a rough schedule in advance and spend the available time on the tracks themselves.
However, tracks can be postponed or cancelled at any time. This is why we don’t have “keynote speakers”. Instead, everybody is a participant and some of them happen to lead tracks as well.
Below is a list of topics that were popular at previous Recruiting Unconferences. Please let us know in the comments which ones you’re interested in. And of course you’re also welcome to suggest additional topics.
- Blogging for your Business
- Employer Branding and EVP
- Graduate Employer Brand
- Is Social Media changing the Face of Recruitment?
- LinkedIn: Personal and Professional
- Mobile Recruiting
- Recruiting with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Recruitment Case Studies – 120 staff, 4 weeks, no budget and other stories
- Social Media Policies vs. Our Employees Are Adults
- Sourcing: Finding Candidates on the Internet
- The Candidate Experience
- The Future of Job Boards
- The Rejection Business
- TruGrads: Campus to Career
- Video Interviewing
- What can Recruiters learn from Marketing?
And for those who are better with pictures than with words, we created a board on Pinterest. Please leave a comment on the board if you would like to contribute or send us an email if you need an invite to Pinterest.
This is of course an experiment since nobody really knows how to use Pinterest (yet). But it could become an interesting tool for recruitment or employer branding. And this is why we’re giving it a try in true #Tru fashion.
More Information About #TruGeneva
- The Track Leaders. At least the ones who have confirmed so far. How about you?
- Links to articles, pictures and videos of previous #Tru Events